STACYC is the perfect choice for kids with little or no experience on a balance bike. Your child should have an inseam of 14” or more to adequately touch the ground with a slight bend in the knees for optimum sizing. Your child can learn to push, balance, and coast in the non-powered mode. Graduate them to the powered mode as they show proficient use and understanding of the brake and the ability to coast and brake while standing. Start them with a speed similar to what they can push the non-powered version at so they learn the use of the twist throttle. As they continue to develop skills, the medium speed of the STACYC allows for an exceptional amount of fun outdoors, getting hours of hand-eye coordination, balance, and outdoor exercise.
CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
Don't forget that you need to bring us
an ENTRY FORM when you drop off
your amazing creation!
SORRY THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
Professor Pennypickle loves to "Frankenstein" objects and convert them into some really fun creations... here is your chance to show him what you can dream up! Take an old Barbie or Ken size doll and turn it into a monster, a robot, or any other kind of crazy creature you can think of... the sky's the limit.
Top prize is a STACYC ebike valued at $799!
Here are the rules:
1. This competition is for individuals or families - families can all work together to make your creation.
2. You must use a Barbie or Ken size doll (doesn’t have to be new or even a Mattel brand) as the basis for your figure.
3. The figure must stand on its own. You can use a stand or include a way to make it stand by itself. Figures that do not stand on their own will not be judged.
4. NOTE: The winning creation will not be returned—it’ll become a part of Pennypickle’s Workshop!
5. Entries must be delivered personally to Pennypickle’s Workshop no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, February 3, 2023. Be sure to bring the entry form with your submission.
6. Winning entries will be chosen on Wednesday, February 8 and announced at PENNYPICKLE’S BIRTHDAY BASH on Sunday, February 12 between 12:30 and 2:30 pm. Winners need not be present to win and will be notified by phone and email sometime between February 8-10.
Any questions? Ask them here. GOOD LUCK! WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE!!!
Copyright 2004 | Friends of the Temecula Children's Museum | All rights reserved
Pennypickles© and Pennypickle's Workshop© are located at 42081 Main Street, Temecula, California 92590
951-308-6376 | firstname.lastname@example.org